Thursday, December 22, 2022

More COVID-19

 


Two days after we saw The Killers, one of my friends contacted me to let me know her son (who was with Henry at the show) had tested positive for COVID-19.

I was at work at the time the message came through.  Given I work in a clinical area of a hospital, I tested myself immediately.  I was negative.

I let Michael know he, Henry and Milly needed to test.  Michael and Henry were negative, but Milly tested positive.  She had no symptoms except a runny nose, which is always a bit runny because she suffers from a few allergies.  We would not have tested her otherwise.

She spent the next four days isolating in her room.  She felt fine and didn't get any other COVID symptoms.

We were due to host family for an early Christmas get together, so everyone was put on notice we might have to postpone.

As it turned out, she was negative by the time our Christmas event came around.

Four out of five of us have now fallen.  Buster is the last man standing in our house.  

No comments: