Sunday, December 18, 2022

Hamilton Island - Day 7

Our last full day on the island is spent at Catseye Beach.  My voice has started to return but my cough is nasty and I contemplated seeing a doctor but there were no available appointments.

Catseye Beach gave us another glorious day in the water.  Buster and Henry joined me on the kayaks and we had fun paddling around the bay looking for turtles.  Then later joined Michael and Milly in the pool area.  It was another incredibly hot day and being in the water was the only place to be.










When hunting for our sunset location the previous night, I took Michael back to the first spot I took a photo of when we had arrived on Hamilton Island.  It was a view overlooking the marina on the way to the airport, and there was no one else there.  When we returned for our last sunset it was deserted, we had the area to ourselves.  It was a perfect and peaceful end to our last night in paradise.








Well it was almost peaceful.  Once we were back at our apartment, gazing at the full moon, we were entertained by fireworks.  Now that really was a celebratory way to end our holiday.  




No comments: