Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Family portrait




I saw on Facebook a link to create your own Mr Men/Little Miss family portrait and thought it would be fun to have a go.  Henry was sitting with me at the time and helped select which characters best suited each of us.

Michael is Mr Clever:
At first Henry had selected Mr Greedy because of Michael's love of chocolate, then he insisted on Mr Lazy as Michael is always on his computer.  I suggested Mr Clever instead as the reason Michael is on his computer is for work, plus he simply is clever.

Me as Little Miss Hug:
Again Henry's pick because I'm always wanting hugs from the kids.  Plus Little Miss Hug is holding a gingerbread man and I do love eating them.

Henry is Mr Forgetful:
Henry fancied himself as a Mr Strong but I think Mr Forgetful is more him due to the number of times he gets distracted and forgets what he's meant to be doing.

Milly is Little Miss Bossy:
Well, there was much debate about this one.  We could have chosen Little Miss Chatterbox or Little Miss Stubborn and she certainly is a mixture of the three.  When we finally settled on Little Miss Bossy she yelled out from another room "I heard that.  I'm NOT Little Miss Bossy."  She then proceeded to have a mini tantrum and between the sobs and tears she cried "I'm not Little Miss Bossy.  I'm Little Miss Stubborn."

Buster is Mr Small:
No doubt with this one.  Enough said.  He simply is.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I would be very interested to see Henry's choices for the rest of the family.