Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Access all areas

Since ditching the nappies, Henry now has easy access to his body and has developed a fascination with certain body parts. His first discovery was what all males discover about themselves and develop a life long obsession with. Just recently he has found his nipples and likes to lift up his t-shirt and twiddle them for a while. Milly, on the other hand, has discovered her nose and that her fingers fit up it just nicely.


After an afternoon tea of peaches, Henry takes Milly on a joy ride.
Milly squealing with delight during a game of peek-a-boo (check out her teeth).
Henry, Milly and Corey enjoying some grapes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH I can;t help thinking what a noisy house you may have nowadays. I wish I could say that Milly's nostril exploration had not put me off my coffee break, but I am afraid I cannot. It is so handy for Henry that nipples and willies are at the front, if not I guess all boys would grow up with very long arms. I wish this blog had sound. Can you send an email recording somehow of the giggles and squeals so that I can see if they match the ones I hear in my head as I look at the pictures. xxx Aunty Kathy