Tuesday, February 12, 2008

From the mouths of babes...

On the weekend, during a game of hunting for monsters the following conversation took place:

"Get your knockers out Mum Mum," said Henry.

"Excuse me?" I replied.

"Get your big one out," he countered.

"What!" I answer.

"Get your knocks Mum Mum," Henry says again and points to the top of the bookcase.

It is then I realise that Henry is not asking me to flash him. He wants me to get the binoculars down from the bookshelf to assist us in the monster hunt.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HA ha, oh that is one for the family archives. When Sarah was tiny I sometimes used to say "Lets clean your nooks and crannies" when changing her nappy. One day when I was rushing to get out and she had done a last minute poop and needing changing again. I ripped nappy off at speed and plunge her botty in a sink full of water and Sarah said "OH MY CRANNIES".... the water was very cold! She is 28 now, but you never forget those moments! Aunty Kathy