Thursday, January 31, 2008

Circus

Michael’s work hosted an onsite kid’s day last week. It had a circus theme and there were magicians, a jumping castle, face painting, cupcake decorating, and a balloonist. There were clowns teaching kids how to walk on stilts, juggle, spin plates, and do tightrope walking. We never really have anything positive to say about IBM, but the GPTW committee (ie Great Place To Work – don’t laugh, yes it is really called that) do organise good stuff for the employees families. There was free food for all and Henry got to taste his first fairy floss. Another first for our boy Henry was wetting his pants on the jumping castle.

For the kids it was a fun day getting to see where Dadda’s desk was and meet the people he worked with. But after a few hours of being in a confined space loaded with sugar it became a bit too much and we headed home.

On the weekend, Henry attended a birthday party. Despite there being plenty of chips, chocolate crackles, fairy bread, sandwiches and birthday cake, Henry was really only interested in the fruit platter.

And finally, Michael got a pasta maker for Christmas. Here is Henry helping Dadda make pasta.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow I just do not know how henry and Milly fit everything into their calendar. Especially big bro' with vip work visits, parties and pasta. Lovvely pcitures yet again...and I am wondering where Milly and Henry will be having their formative years? I hope it is near Nannooooo, not that I am biased of course but it means that I get to see even more frequent pictures with my big sis included. She was lovely to have by my side when I was growing up and I can recommend her to help Milly and Henry. x x x x x x