Thursday, March 27, 2014

Things Buster says #1

It seems only fitting that Buster should get his own blog posts of his quotes.  He does say some awfully sweet things, funny things and curious things.  I'll start the ball rolling with this recent exchange in the car started by Henry.

Henry:  Can you have another baby?  I'd like another baby brother.
Michael:  No mate.  We think three is enough.  Where would we put another child?
Milly:  I don't want to have a baby.
Buster:  I don't want to have a baby either.
Me:  No one has to have a baby if they don't want one.
Henry:  Buster, boys can't have babies.  Only girls can.
Michael:  Well, I can't have babies and some how I've now got three.
Buster:  Only LADIES can have babies.... and even you Milly.

Nice to know at only four years of age, Buster has determined there are three types of human - man, woman, and Milly.

No comments: