Wednesday, November 20, 2013

The Secret Club



Milly has started a club at school with her friends.  It is called The Secret Club.  I asked her what they do in the club and she said they tell each other secrets.  She also made everyone in the club a wristband.  Then I found a little booklet she had put together with the rules of the club and I couldn't help but laugh... very, very loudly.

You need to come on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday. 
If you don't want to go on adventure playground you can come on Tuesday.
 
If you want to go when I am talking you might miss playing at the end. 
But if you want to answer a question, put your hand up.
 
Be sensible if you have to leave, but you are still in the club. 
But if you are talking when I am talking you are not in the club.
 
Secret handshake to get in the club and out. 
Clap, knuckle, swoop and bang your knees to get in.
 
Check that everyone is here. 
If they are not coming they are out of the club. 
If they are here give them a tick.

 


 
 



1 comment:

Jackie Bartley said...

Oh how I'd love to be a member of Milly's club. It sounds so much more interesting than the Rambler's Club I started.

I wonder how long the member's will cope with all that discipline before there's a mutiny?