Monday, November 11, 2013

Look what Michael's been keeping from me

Sorry for the lack of posts.  Quite simply, I haven't been taking any photos recently and things have been a bit busy.  In short, we are all well and happy.  I asked Michael if he had taken any photos on his phone that I could use for the blog.  He gave me a USB stick with 114 photos on it, dating back at least four months.  A lot of the photos are blurry but I've selected a few to share.  So here are some randoms.


This photo was taken in September at a soccer presentation day.  There was a sumo wrestling mat set up for the kids to have some fun.  Henry had a go and loved it.  He wasn't as timid as we thought he would be and was actually quite strong, managing to knock over an opponent or two.  Must be all that karate he does.

Poppet received her first Principal's Award at the big school assembly.  Please also note my first attempt at braiding her hair.  I did one of those side braids from the top of her head.  I think we were both pretty proud of ourselves that day.  I had been practising on her Barbie doll before I had the courage to try it on Milly's head.

 
Henry's karate centre had a Halloween themed karate class where they could dress up.

Milly got dressed up as well.


I love this photo of Michael and Boo.


Well, we have a special event coming up in five more sleeps.  A certain someone will be celebrating his fourth birthday.  I'll be sure to take plenty of photos.

No comments: