Monday, February 21, 2011

A rare photo

I've got a heap of photos and untold stories that I haven't had time to blog about. Now Henry has started school the normal routine we have been following has been replaced, and the days are now longer thanks to helping with homework and preparing for the next school day. Buster has also decided to drop his afternoon sleep on most days, so there goes another two hours a day I had up my sleeve.

Back in January it was my nephew's first birthday. We headed to Sydney, to the glorious Balmoral Beach for his birthday party celebration. No time here to post photos, but I did want to quickly post the pictures below. It is a rare moment when we can get someone else behind our camera to take our family photo.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aaahhhh Just perfect...
x x x x
Aunty Kathy