Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Raising a psychopath

It's a lazy day today. I'm letting Henry and Milly watch a movie. It's the first time they have ever seen Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. Not surprisingly, Henry ran to my side when the evil Queen starting making her potion to turn into the old woman. He's easily scared by most villians in children's films.

Henry: What's she doing?

Me: She's a nasty Queen and she's making a magic drink to change herself so she can trick Snow White. That's not very nice, is it?

Henry: I'm going to punch her in the face.

Milly: And I'm going to fart in her face, cut her hair and cut her eyeballs out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahahahahahaaaaa!!! I would soooo looove to meet little miss Milly :)))) hihihi
I love reading your blog, I can just picture the situations, very entertaining :)
xxx

Anonymous said...

aahhhh, so cute. reminds me of when David was frightened by a rag doll on the TV, although 3 years older than me, I sat it out and he hid behind the sofa.
Aunty Kathy