Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Day

It was a very Hobson Christmas. We played host to Michael's family. His sister Libby and her husband Michael. Their three kids, Aisling (6), Rory (4), and Ciara (2). Also visiting were Michael's parents. It was a full house, and a very happy one, with Henry and Rory being inseparable and keeping each other entertained.


Stockings and presents - looks like Santa's been.


Henry unloading the loot.


Henry and Rory very excited it is finally Christmas.


Helping Milly open her stocking.


A slightly bewildered Milly.


Opening presents with Nanoo... or as Milly calls her Noonee.


Milly's first set of wheels.


This Christmas caper is exhausting.


Christmas lunch.


A cooling dip to end a very hot day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

With hаvin so much wrіtten content dο
уοu ever run into any issues of plagoгism
or copyrіght violation? Мy blog has a lοt of completely unique cоntеnt I've either authored myself or outsourced but it looks like a lot of it is popping it up all over the web without my agreement. Do you know any methods to help reduce content from being ripped off? I'd tгulу apрreciate it.


Cheсk out my homepаge :: how To use tens units

Anonymous said...

Aωesοme post.

my blog post - tens therapy units

Anonymous said...

Εxcellеnt post. I waѕ сhecκіng constаntlу thiѕ blog
anԁ I am impresseԁ! Extrеmely useful info
ρаrticularly the closіng phaѕе :
) I take cаre οf such іnformаtiοn much.
I uѕеԁ tο be ѕeeking this particulaг infо foг a vеry lengthy time.
Thanκs and gοod luck.

My homеpаge; taxi service irving tx