Monday, December 03, 2007

The Snip


Michael has cut Henry's hair. Goodbye Goldilocks. Hello young Master Henry. No more sweaty head, or brushing hair out of his eyes. No more being mistaken for a girl at the playground. No more tears when it comes combing out tangles. No more cutie pie. Henry now looks like a little boy rather than a toddler. Suddenly he seems more grown up. It's only been two days since "the snip" and still I look at him and wonder who the stranger is in our home. I don't recognise him.


Oh yeah, I got a my hair cut to (and no, Michael didn't do it).




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi Tiff, you look absolutley lovely. Henry looks lovely too. Being mother of daughters I have to say I do find it amusing when little boys are rather late in getting their hair cut. Emily took ages before Thomas stopped looking like one of the three Muskateers from an old Warners movie! Henry looks adorable with a little boy hair cut.