Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Baby update - 32 weeks

We had another obstetrician's appointment this morning. The good news is little baby Hobson has turned and is now in the correct position (ie head down). We also asked if the baby was going to be big, as my belly is huge. The doctor assures us that for now the baby is average size and not the ginormous baby we think it might be.

Health wise, I've been a bit poorly. I caught a yucky cold and have a nasty cough that just won't go away. On the flipside, Michael has been Mr SuperFit and is enjoying competing in the ocean swim races each weekend. This Sunday he is racing at Cave Beach, near Newcastle, so we will be visiting Mum (or Nannoo as she will soon be called) this weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey guys,

I love reading what is going on. Tiff you look so fresh and healthy in the photos.

Hope your cold gets better soon adn I will keep an eye on this page.

Can't wait till I can come over and see you all. Hopefully it will be sooner rather than later now that I have bagged myself an Aussie boyfriend!!

Sophie
(Tiff's cousin in England)
x x x x

Anonymous said...

Hi T and M and little baba
It is great to have this page to keep up with your news. Looking forward to when you put more pictures on the site again. Look after your bump and yourselves. Hope you all had fun at Corin's wedding, lots of love,
Kathy