Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Things Milly says #15

The kids are all back at school.  Milly usually does her own hair in a ponytail for school.  Sometimes she'll ask me to do a plait.  First day back at school for Term 3 and she asked if I could do a fishtail.   The conversation went like this.

Milly:  Mum, do you know how to do a fishtail hairstyle?

Me:  No.

Milly:  I do.  I want one for school.  I'll show you how to do it on this doll.

She proceeds to demonstrate a fishtail hairstyle on a Barbie doll.

Milly:  Do you think you can do that?

Me:  Sure.  I'll give it a go.

Milly:  Well, practice on this doll and then show me to prove it.

I then proceed to hair wrangle a fishtail on Barbie.  I then present it to Milly for her assessment.

Me:  How's this?

Milly:  Good.  Now you can do it on my hair and then I'll need a mirror so I can see if you've done it right.

Me:  What if I take a photo to show you instead?

Milly:  Yes.

I now present the photo.  





1 comment:

Janet Hobson said...

Congratulations Tiffany.............really impressed. Is this a new career!!