Friday, February 05, 2016

Milly's school work

At the end of a school year the kids return home with all their school books.  Towards the end of the school holidays I finally had a chance to look through them all.  I've kept some favourite pieces of art work and their creative writing books as keepsakes.  

I just couldn't help but share two examples of Milly's work from last year.

The first is from one of her maths worksheets.  She got the answer right, the number sentence wrong, but it's her working out that had me laughing.  Not sure her teacher was impressed.




This second piece is a great example of persuasive writing.




1 comment:

Jackie Bartley said...

I love it - because not only does Milly know what she wants, but she knows the kind of people she wants around her to help her get there.

Strive on Milly. I know you will go far.

Love from Nanoo xx