Friday, May 04, 2012

School ready


I've been asked a few times in the past weeks if I've enrolled Milly yet for school next year.  The answer is no.  What's the rush?  We live in zone of the public school so she's in for sure anyway.  Yes, she will eventually be enrolled.  We'll probably 'officially' do it in a couple of months.

We are also already the lucky recipients of some second-hand school uniforms.  This is the school's summer uniform for girls.  Milly was excited to try it on for size and looking at these photos she really does look grown up and school ready.





Me, on the other hand, has some work cut out to get myself school ready for Milly.  As you can see below, my ponytails or bunches need a lot of work.  My hairstyling is limited to ponytails and plaits.  Much practice is needed.

No comments: