Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Mister

Looking back over the blog in recent months, our little Mister Henry hasn't had much coverage.  I try to even it out, but with him at school he's not around to photograph and photos of him doing his homework or playing the Wii are really not that interesting.  So with not much else going on in Henry's life (until soccer season starts) it was very exciting when he got a big award at the school assembly. 

Our boy is really growing up.  We've had to let him go a bit as he's finding his independence and it is hard at times when I just want to cuddle him and still have him as my little boy.  Every now and then (and they are getting fewer) he'll want to snuggle and have me stroke his face or hair, and I savour it as much as I can.  He'll be seven years old next month.  We are so proud of him and the little mister he is becoming.




1 comment:

Kim-Marie from Kimba Likes said...

Well done, Mr Henry! We're very proud of you too x