Thursday, February 04, 2010

Life is sweet

We truly are lucky to have such three wonderful children. Yes, they all have their moments that leave me and Michael arguing over whose genes are responsible for certain behavioural traits; but on the whole they are happy, healthy, and caring to one another - gotta be pleased with that.


"He's my baby gorgeous", says Milly.


The B-Boy and his tank top.


"I want to be in the picture with Buster." "No, I do." "No, I do." "No, I do."


Meeting their newest cousin - Casper Kobi Bartley.



Another Hobson head.



All smiles when Milly sings "I can sing-a-rainbow".



Tummy time sees our Buster face down on the floor. That Hobson head is hard to lift.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AHHH I love the one of Buster smiling and I can almost hear him chuckle right over here in England. Aunty Kathy

Anonymous said...

OMG he really is henry smiling!!
megs

Anonymous said...

I love all the photos. He is such a super cute baby! good work you. Cal xx