Sunday, November 08, 2009

Belly hugs - the final week

And now we enter the final week. A trip to the obstetrician had us asking if the baby would break the 4kg (9 pound) birth set by Henry. He said he didn't think so. In fact, he said my tummy was so big because there was a lot of fluid in my tummy (more than average for this stage of a pregnancy) that there was a chance my waters could break and we have the baby early. My response - "I'd better stop wearing my white maternity trousers". So we have been on alert, with my mum on high alert all week. But chances are, like Henry and Milly, this baby won't come early and is quite happy staying where it is.



Henry and Milly give the baby a hug and a kiss.


Little Mister is very excited about having another sibling - as long as it's a boy.


Milly and dinosaur use my belly as a pillow.

38 weeks.


So avid readers, stay tuned. The next blog entry is likely to be the birth announcement and some newborn pictures.

2 comments:

Girl Khan said...

Hey there! I was just passing by and read your entry. Hope your delivery went really well. Since you haven't posted after 8th, I'm guessing you're taking a good rest with the baby so congratulations to both the dad and you.

Anonymous said...

The UK and Switzerland are watching the blog and waiting x