Monday, May 25, 2009

Dibber dobber

Henry has started dobbing on Milly.
"Mama, Milly just snatched from me."
"Mama, Milly's in my way."
"Mama, Milly won't share."
"Mama, look what Milly's doing."
"Mama, Milly said poo fart."

It was on the last claim that I decided to take issue. Milly would not have just out of the blue say "poo fart", suggesting maybe Henry had in fact said the words and Milly just repeated him. Thirty minutes later Milly was in trouble for something or other which resulted in her hitting me. In our house, hitting someone is a straight to the bedroom offence for time out. Once her time was up, Michael went to get her and advised her to apologise. Down the stairs she sulked, walked up and looked at me with her big blue eyes and said, "Sorry Mummy poo fart". Michael left the room laughing, I for once was lost for words.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ha ha, I bet someone would have taught her to say poo fart, you're not born with knowing how to say poo fart, but Oh how wonderful life is when you can enjoy saying poo fart.
Aunty poobums Kathy