Monday, November 05, 2007

Getting away

We are going on holiday next week. We’ll be travelling north to visit our parents but also to spend some quality time away with Henry and Milly. Before having kids I used to plan holidays in locations where we could have some adventure or do a lot of sightseeing. Now all I want is to holiday in a tropical resort, laying by a pool or on the beach with someone else responsible for the kids. This holiday won’t quite be like that, but I’m just happy to be getting out of Sydney.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What adoralbe images, I can almost hear the giggles coming from the couch. Milly is so like you Tiff. Hope you had/willhave a lovely holiday. If you want to get out of Sydney why not move closer to Nanoo. I think that wold be wonderful. I am sure Jackie could be persudaed to like the idea!!!! ( no persuassion needed I am sure!) I don;t know what her retirement plans are but I bet you will need back up support for at least the next 20 years, oh yes you will. Love the photos, thank you again for keeping them coming. I really appreciate it.