Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Look-a-likes









Thank goodness Milly looks like me. I’m not saying Michael is tarnished with the ugly stick and looking like him is a bad thing, I think he’s hot stuff, it’s just when I look at pictures of me with Henry we don’t look like we are related. Sometimes when out and about with Henry I wonder if other people are looking at us and think I’m the nanny. It’s also got me wondering if Henry and Milly will grow up looking like brother and sister.
This blogs pictures show Henry having fun at Luna Park, Milly in Aunty Kathy's outfit, Nanoo with the grandkids (although Henry doesn't look that happy, we are sure it is more to do with his proximity to Milly than to Nanoo), Milly and me, and Milly actually smiling during tummy time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know it's scary but if Henry looks like anyone - he's the spitting image of Steve Irwin!

I must also dig out an old childhood photo of mine, 'cos Milly looks like me too which isn't odd because there's bits of me in you Tiff. Not the bits you wanted but that's life!

Love

Nanoo xxx

Anonymous said...

Hang on..... I think there is a bit of me in someone too... I think it is everyone except Michael. perhaps I can address that next time I am down under....ha ha ha... AGAIN i love the pics and especially the one of Milly in her UK fashion outfit. What a lovely family you are and how strange that Steve Irwin shuould re-incarnate into our family, it really makes you think about life and why we are all here. x x x x x x