Thursday, April 12, 2007

Not long to go now...

Next week promises to be a big week - little baby no.2 is due on the 17th, and we celebrate Henry's second birthday on the 20th. Family members are already planning trips to Sydney to visit.
Having now finished work it has been great spending one-on-one time with Henry and getting to share some quality time together. He doesn't yet fully understand the impact a new baby will have on his world, but he knows the changes to the car and the unit, and the frequent visits to the doctor are for "bubba".
Thanks to everyone for their well wishes. Next posting should be the 'official' announcement.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad to see that little baby No 2 is getting some airplay and 'restoring the balance'.

I'm also eagerly awaiting my chance to help next week when all the excitement begins again.

See you soon Henry Boy when 'Big' or 'Bubba' comes.

Love

Nanoo

Anonymous said...

good luck with the birth Tiff, looking forward to hearing how it went and who bubba is! Lots of love
Newlos xxx

Anonymous said...

That's the worst bad attack of wind I have ever seen. I think when that blows you better nail things down. Keep up with the blog, it is very mcuh appreciated at this side of the planet. I can't wait to see pictures of little Olivia Alisia Big Hobson. hee hee x x x x

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HENRY AND TO HENRY's BLOG which I have loved to look at frim Henry's beginnings.
I am away working from Monday 23rd for a wek so if you have not had it by then I may not find out until Friday the 27th when I get a chance to view my emails again.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Tiffoi and Michael!!!

She is loooooverly.

Henry, congratulations too. now you have a little playmate xxx

Sarah
xx