Tuesday, November 01, 2005

These cheeks were made for kissing

Here are the latest pictures of Henry boy and his very kissable cheeks. We are pleased to report that he now almost sleeps through the night. He does wake up briefly, but is able to resettle himself quickly. This has made Tiff very happy, as she realised the other day it has now been one year since she had an uninterrupted sleep.

This picture was taken today. Henry has started rolling over and enjoys flipping from his back to his tummy. Problem is he can't get himself back again. He digs his toes into the floor, so it won't be long until he crawls.


Hello! Henry is waving to you with a face covered in sweet potato. It's funny how we find bits of food in his ears or up his nose - no matter how diligent we have been with cleaning him up post feed.



This photo is for Tiff's Aunt Kathy. Finally he fits in what is now known as the "Hugh Grant at the cricket" outfit.



Finally, here is Henry with his Mum and Dad. Please post comments as to who you think he looks more like.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Before I answer who Henry looks most like, I want to know what the penalty is for getting it wrong!!

But I'll be down to kiss those chubby cheeks whenever I can.

Love

Henry's Nanoo

Anonymous said...

Hiya,

Thomas and I have a look at the piccy's of Henry reguarly and he now knows who Henry is and says 'baby Henry pictures' when he wants to see them.

I have to say that I think Henry looks more like Michael !

Lots of Love
Cousin Emily
XXX

Kate Browne said...

I'm going all out and putting down my ten pesos on young Henry looking a little more Morkle than Tiff - but I haven't been lucky enough to meet him yet so I just can't tell for sure.....but either way he looks very cute all the way over here in Argentina.

besos to all three of you XX Kate

Anonymous said...

Cooeee from Engerrr-land.
Clearly Henry looks like Mat Lucas out of Little Britain programme and is absolutley nothing to do with either Michael or Tiff which begs the question how did the switch happen in that hospital and is there a court case pending? If you don;t know who he is just look him up on the web ( Little Britain is top comedy show here)

Anonymous said...

HEY --- LOOK OUT HUGH GRANT your competition is here. Personally I could eat Henry and he reminds me so much of when i frist met BOYSIE in 1974 !